Announced back in August and the cover revealed last month, the magazine “mook” has finally released. It has over 200 pages dedicated to BABYMETAL and their 10th anniversary.
If you had pre-ordered from Amazon or A!Smart, you should receive a postcard (they are different for each store).
They had also sold it on A!Smart with a t-shirt for a limited time, which is now well sold out.
Amazon Japan: Book with postcard – Only book
For those that couldn’t buy it before on Amazon Japan, it seems to be shipping worldwide now!
- SU-METAL & MOAMETAL, Over 40,000 Characters Long Interview
- KOBAMETAL talks about METAL RESISTANCE, 10 years in the making.
- BABYMETAL LIVE PHOTO Archive
- Battle suit collection
- Special Talk: Lordship Demon x KOBAMETAL
- BABYMETAL T-shirt collection
- THE ONE rare goods introduction
- Special Guests: Yoshiki (X Japan), Tak Matsumoto (B’z, “DA DA DANCE” featured artist), Rob Halford (Judas Priest), SLIPKNOT), Dragonforce, Bring Me The Horizon, MIKIKOMETAL (BABYMETAL Choreographer), Riisa Naka (Actress), Seiji Chihara (Entertainer), Asuka (wrestler), Ko Nakamura (Novelist), and more.
Tower Records Shinjuku (7th Floor)
They also added a display with photos:
Mook and Tee