BABYMETAL have announced their second “STAY HOME STAY METAL” livestream. On Sunday, May 10th at 11 PM (Japan Time) they will stream Wembley worldwide (except the UK) on their YouTube channel. They have also announced the re-release of some Wembley merch, as well as some new merch, which they will sell during that day only on A!Smart.
Because of licensing issues (SKY TV has the exclusive broadcasting rights), in the UK they will stream Live in London 2014 [O2 Academy Brixton] at the same time (3 PM) on this link.
They also released a trailer:
If you are in the UK and have Sky, Wembley is available to watch and download.
Sales time: Sunday, May 10th at 12 PM to Monday, May 11th at 12 PM (Japan Time)
- “WEMBLEY MEMORIAL -ONLINE LIVE VER.-” TEE – ¥3,700 each
- “REVELATION WEMBLEY -ONLINE LIVE VER.-” TEE – ¥3,700 each
- “WEMBLEY MEMORIAL” Sticker Patch – ¥900
- “REVELATION WEMBLEY” Sticker Patch – ¥900
- “STAY HOME STAY METAL” Bandana – ¥1,200 [THE ONE Exclusive]
- “STAY HOME STAY METAL” FASHION MASK (2 types combo) – ¥1,600
The following items are also available:
- “LIVE AT WEMBLEY” Live Album – ¥2,547
- “LIVE AT WEMBLEY” Blu-ray ¥5,602／DVD ¥4,584
- THE ONE 2020 (T-Shirt ＆ Access code) – ¥5,000 each
Merch is available online. You don’t need to make a queue.
Enjoy your shopping with STAY HOME STAY METAL spirit!
- All items are restricted to 1 piece per check out.
- Tax are included in the prices.
- Tee sizes are S – XXL