A week ahead of the shows, BABYMETAL has shared what the merch will be available at the venue.
The email states that there are only 500 units available.
As fans awaited THE OTHER ONE to reach 100%, BABYMETAL has shared a new video in which they tell fans that the restoration project reached 99%, and the remaining 1% is them. In the same video they make two announcements, first that they will perform the first shows since they Read more…
F. HERO wants to express respect and gratitude to BABYMETAL, who helped F. HERO connect with Japanese music fans.
The box contains photo cards featuring SU-METAL and MOAMETAL in new outfits “in a parallel world”, as well as an access code to “THE OTHER ONE – DIGITAL GALLERY”, which opens next Wednesday, April 27th.