BABYMETAL has now shared the attendance information for the first 2 Budokan shows for next week. There are several changes to the regular process due to the pandemic.
I translated the info with DeepL, organized and summarized it. If you are attending, please be sure to read the full info, I put all the links at the bottom.
In related news BAND-MAID have cancelled their show planned for February 11th at Budokan. It would have been their first show there.
Note: information for the “10 BABYMETAL BUDOKAN” DOOMSDAY – III – VI to be held at Nippon Budokan in February 2020 will be announced one week prior to the performance on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Coronavirus Infection and Precautions
The performance time has changed in accordance with the emergency declaration issued on Thursday, January 7, 2021 and the emergency measures taken by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Full info, including refunds.
In the future, depending on changes in the guidelines announced by the government task force and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, as well as the infection situation, the performance may be cancelled or the operational rules may be changed. Please be forewarned.
In the event that you are infected or suspected of being infected with the new coronavirus infection, we will not be able to transfer or refund your ticket.
Please be sure to check the information and precautions on the “10 BABYMETAL BUDOKAN Special Page” before coming to the event.
- Only electronic tickets using smart phones will be available for this performance. Please download the electronic ticket from the Cloak website to receive the electronic ticket by yourself. Cloak Operation Guide.
- If you have lost, stolen, or forgotten your electronic ticket, please contact us.
- Please note that you will not be able to enter the venue if you do not have the ticket due to loss, theft, or forgetting it, or if you do not have it for any reason.
- If you have purchased two electronic tickets for the same performance, please make sure to split the tickets after picking up the electronic tickets.
- Please check this URL for the distribution method of electronic tickets.
- Your reserved seat number for the day of the performance will be announced on the electronic ticket screen around one hour before the opening time of the performance.
- Show your ticket
- Your temperature will betaken
- You must disinfect your hands
- Baggage and metal detector check
- Receive and wear Savior Mask
The order may change depending on the entrance.
- In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection and to reduce congestion at the entrance, there will be no authentication with THE ONE ID at the entrance, so there is no need to display it.
- However, if there is any doubt about the participation of THE ONE members who have applied and won, we may check your “THE ONE ID” or ID card at the venue on the day of the event.
- Please note that if anyone other than the selected THE ONE member who applied for the event comes to the venue, he or she will not be allowed to enter.
- The entrance time differs depending on the reserved seat number. This will be sent via email.
- After 15 minutes of the show, regardless of seat type, the entrance will be from Entrance A.
- There is a dress code for this performance.
- Please wear the Savior Mask distributed on the day of the show on top of the mask you are wearing before entering the venue.
- Customers who do not wear the Savior Mask and your own mask will not be allowed to enter or watch the show.
- Please note that there will be no checkroom at this performance.
- If you have large baggage, please use a public coin locker at the station nearest the venue.
- Please do not enter the venue if you have been drinking excessively, as it may aggravate your health condition, disturb the surrounding audience, or interfere with the performance. Please note that the venue staff reserves the right to refuse admission. Please understand in advance.
- Please note that the area with Savior Mask and Super MOSH’SH SEAT (limited to the first and second rows of reserved seats in the stands) is for THE ONE members only, and only THE ONE members who have applied and been selected will be able to attend.
- In order to prevent droplet infection, loud conversations, and cheering are not allowed during the performance. Clapping or raising your hands is allowed.
- Please refrain from chatting in the venue or lobby. In addition, please refrain from moving your seats or touching each other during the performance.
- The number of seats sold will be less than half of the capacity of each venue, based on the guidelines. In order to maintain the distance between the audience members, there will be an empty seat between the audience members and their companions.
- There will be no smoking area after entering the venue. Please smoke before entering the venue.
- In order to prevent coronavirus infection, a restricted exit will be implemented in order to avoid dense situations. The venue staff will guide you sequentially after the performance, so please wait in your seats after the performance.
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, no merchandise will be sold at the venue on the day of the performance.
We are planning to sell “10 BABYMETAL BUDOKAN” goods through mail order at BABYMETAL SHOP in the artist online store “A!SMART”.
The details of the merchandise sales will be announced on the official website of BABYMETAL as soon as they are decided.