- Exclusive merch on A!Smart (Japanese website)
- Access to exclusive ticket sales (for shows in Japan)
- Metal name
- Access to THE ONE website
- Email notifications (in Japanese)
The product you must buy is a tee and costs ¥ 5,000. Unlike 2017’s “Big tee”, this one comes in different sizes.
Membership is from: April 23rd, 2019 until March 31st, 2020
Time until when you can transfer your current metal name (if you are a The One 2018 member) before you lose it: April 23rd – June 14th
If you are already a 2018 member, you get a sticker with the purchase of the tee for free, until March 31st. It is 12×12 cm’s.
Purchase link (for new members)
Purchase link (for The One 2018 members)
appears to be out of stock at the moment back in stock, but now it ships late-April to mid-May
For those wondering, it’s basically all the same as last year, other than the bonus sticker.
It appears that member-only shows will not make a comeback (yet, at least).
Useful guides for newcomers:
- Guide on THE ONE membership
- Guide on how to buy from A!Smart
- Guide on Japan shows and how to get tickets (also relevant: Japan guide for any doubts about travelling)
This is in The One email, seems like THE ONE 2019 lore (used Google Translate):
With the opening of the new era (NEW ERA)
A trip to the METAL RESISTANCE new chapter begins …
It is led by the light of the dazzling galaxy and the soul of the metal
Together with all those gathering here I become “THE ONE”
Are you ready for your neck
A new chapter of BABYMETAL going through metal galaxies now begins! !