Here is a list of magazines featuring BABYMETAL which were announced in February 2021 (some of which have already released). Most of them are show reports about Budokan.
I also added one released in early March, and one featuring Hideki.
Young Guitar 2021-03
- Show Report: Budokan (Day 2)
- Interview: “Announcing a new work by a group of powerful players!”
2nd day, supposedly fairly substantial.
Rockin’On Japan 2021-04
- Show Report: Budokan (Day 2) “I watched “10 BABYMETAL BUDOKAN”, the final chapter of METAL RESISTANCE and the biggest battle ever!”
Young Guitar 2021-04
- Show Report: Budokan (Days 4 and 5)
- [Bonus] Takayoshi Ohmura: Interview & More “The guitar world’s greatest enthusiast talks about his “love of wood””
BABYMETAL’s 10 Budokan performances and Young Guitar’s 4th consecutive report! In the April issue released as soon as possible, we will deliver the second performance on February 17th (DOOMSDAY –IV) and 19th (DOOMSDAY –V)!
- Show Report: Budokan
Metal Hammer – Issue 346
Content: “The greatest songs of the century – and the amazing stories behind them.”
Bonus – Hideki Aoyama on Rhythm & Drum Magazine April 2021
Release Date: March 16th
Purchase Links: Amazon Japan
Huge issue with large section dedicated to Hideki.
YouTube livestream in commemoration of the 15th anniversary of his debut, on HMVJAPANOFFICIAL on March 23rd at 7 PM.
The cover artist is Hideki Aoyama, who is known for his superb drumming skills in many projects such as JAM Project and Baby Metal. This is his first artist feature, celebrating the 15th anniversary of his debut this year. The cover artist is Hideki Aoyama, who has been involved in many projects including JAM Project and Baby Metal.