As always, a week before the shows BABYMETAL has shared the official venue information for their Japan shows. They share the venue map, entry times, merch booth times, will call times, rules, and more. Read it all below.
Venue: Osaka-Jo Hall
Date: Wednesday, November 20th
Doors 17:30 / Show 19:00
Date: Thursday, November 21st
Doors 17:30 / Show 19:00
Venue map translated into English (where the merch will be, where to line up/enter depending on each ticket)
- Regular mosh pit and all seats will NOT require THE ONE ID to enter. Only SUPER mosh tickets will.
- As soon as you pass the ticket verification terminals, you will be given another ticket with your pit block number/seat number.
- They may restrict the entrance after the show has started.
- We cannot keep letters or presents for members at the venue.
- It is prohibited to film or take pictures inside the venue. If you are found doing so, staff may make delete the data and then make you leave.
- These performances may be recorded. They may record before and after the show inside and outside the venue.
- Please take only what is necessary inside the venue. They will have metal detectors and bag inspection upon entry.
Will call hours for foreigners
Wednesday, November 20th from 13:30 (1:30 PM) until 18:00 (6 PM) [tentative]
Thursday, November 21st from 14:30 (2:30 PM) until 18:00 (6 PM) [tentative]
SUPER MOSH’SH PIT: arrive and get in your spot in line 20 minutes before opening time
Entry number (on ticket) from M1 to M1000 ⇒ 10 minutes after the opening time
Entry number (on ticket) from M1001 or later ⇒ 20 minutes after the opening time
- You will be waiting outside, so be prepared for rain. With that said, you cannot bring an umbrella inside. I have seen in other shows, people leave them and you can pick them up (from the floor) after exiting.
- They will have a [HAPPY MOSH’SH PIT] and [Woman’s only area] in the MOSH’SH PIT. The [HAPPY MOSH’SH PIT] is an area for people who do not wish to mosh. Note that both these areas tend to be at the far back.
For both MOSH’SH SEAT (reserved seat) and MOSH’SH SEAT (reserved seat behind the stand): there is no entry order, arrive whenever you want after doors open.
Located at the Shiromi Hall on the east exit (see map)
Wednesday, November 20th from 15:00 (3 PM) Thursday, November 21st from 16:00 (4 PM)
1 bag for ¥500 (if you take out, you have to pay again)
Note that there are lockers all around the venue and station, but they tend to fill up quite early.
Located at the Osaka-Jo Hall North Exit (See map)
General Merch Booth Entry
Wednesday, November 20th 15:00 (3 PM) until the show start
Thursday, November 21st 16:00 (4 PM) until the show start
SUPER MOSH’SH PIT Exclusive Merch Booth Priority Entry times
Wednesday, November 20th 14:00 – 15:00 (2 – 3 PM) [Please line up by 14:45]
Thursday, November 21st 15:00 – 16:00 (3 – 4 PM) [Please line up by 15:45 PM]
Remember to have your ticket upon entry to buy merch.